Amazon Alexa Setup
Are you unable to complete the Amazon Alexa Setup? Well! Don’t Worry, you have landed on the right page. In this post, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you to set up your Alexa device and troubleshoot the problems occurring in the setup process, So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the Amazon Alexa Setup without any hassle.
How to Connect Alexa To WiFi?
To complete the Alexa setup, you can either visit Alexa official website or you can install the Alexa app on your device. Although an Alexa app setup is an easy process, if you skip the minor steps, you may face troubles. Many times, users report that their application is stuck on the white screen and not letting them complete the setup process. If you also find yourself stuck with the same issue, you can follow the guidelines below and complete the task.
Below are the step-by-step instructions you can follow to complete the Alexa setup on your device:
- Download the Alexa app on your Android or iOS device. Follow the on-screen guidelines carefully to complete the application installation process.
- Plugin your Echo device to the power outlet.
- Your device will light up, and the Echo ring will turn to Blue and then Orange. Once the light ring is orange, it means your device is in the Setup mode.
- Now, launch the Alexa app you have installed on your smartphone device.
- When you launch the application, you will be asked to sign in with your Amazon account. If you have not created the Amazon account yet, you need to create the one now.
Important: it is necessary to have an Amazon account to log in. Otherwise, you cannot use the Alexa voice assistant.
- Choose the language you would like to set as default and proceed further.
- Now, you will be asked to connect your device to the WiFi network and the screen will say ‘Begin Echo Setup’. Click on the ‘Connect to WiFi’ button. Wait until the orange light appears.
- If your Echo device is displaying the orange light, it means you have followed the right steps. But, if your device is showing your Blue light, you need to press the ‘Action’ button on your Echo device for at least 10 seconds or until you see the Orange Ring light.
- Hit the Continue button on your Alexa application.
So, this is how you can complete the Amazon Alexa Setup for your device. The steps are simple and surely let you complete the setup process. But, if you are still facing the trouble with Alexa setup, we recommend you to proceed with the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:
UnInstall the Alexa App
If your Alexa app is not letting you set up the Echo device, you can uninstall the application and reinstall it again. To uninstall the app, visit the supported app store on your device, search for the Alexa app, and click on the Uninstall option. After this, you can install it again to complete the setup.
Setup Alexa From Website
You can also set up the Alexa visiting the Alexa official website instead of using the application. All you have to do is to visit the Alexa website and sign in to your Amazon account. After this, you can follow the setup guidelines to complete the task.
We hope that these simple steps will help you to complete the Amazon Alexa Setup on your device. All the mentioned instructions are simple and easy to follow. But, if you are still unable to complete the Alexa setup on your own and need expert help, contact the Alexa team. The professionals can give you the best possible advice to fix the problem and complete the Alexa setup without any trouble.
Setup the Alexa today and have fun with Alexa smart services.