Amazon Echo Dot Setup
Have you recently purchased a new Echo Dot device and are looking forward to the Amazon Echo Dot Setup? Well, you are in the right place. Here we are going to provide you with all the necessary guidelines you need to complete the Amazon Echo Dot Setup. So, read on and find the easy steps to complete this task.
Setup Amazon Echo Dot: Guidelines To Follow
To get the most of your Echo Dot smart speaker, you need to set up Amazon Echo Dot and connect it to the WiFi network. Once you have successfully completed the setup process, you will be all set to connect the Alexa to other Smart home devices available and execute the smart tasks.
Below is the step by step instructions to complete the Echo Dot Setup:
Important: Your Echo Dot device must come with a standard micro USB cable for the unit and the power adapter.
- Plugin the micro USB cable to your Echo Dot device.
- Now, you need to connect the standard USB cable and to your power adaptor. Plugin the power adaptor to the power outlet.
- Place your Echo Dot device in some preferred location- it could be the center of your room or kitchen, or wherever you want, make sure that it should be heard from every corner of your home.
- Turn on the Echo Dot device. It will show you the blue ring light which will turn to orange in some time. When the ring light is orange, this means your device is in the setup mode.
- Wait for a while and let the device complete its initialization process. When you see the orange ring light, it means that your device is all set to get online, Now, you need to complete the device configuration.
Configure the Echo Dot: Steps To Follow
- Download the Alexa app from the supported App Store on your mobile device.
- Log in to the application using the Amazon username and password.
- Choose your device from the available list of devices and select the language you would like to continue in.
- Wait for the Orange ring light to appear and then hit the Continue button. If you are unable to see the Orange ring light, you need to press and hold the Action button for about 5 seconds.
- In a minute, you will be connected to the Echo Dot. ‘
- Choose your WiFi network and enter the password.
- Wait for a few seconds and your device will be ready to talk.
We hope that after following these simple guidelines you would be able to complete the Amazon Echo Dot setup for your device. All the mentioned steps are simple and easy to follow. To connect Echo Dot, you need an active WiFi connection, Amazon login credentials. So, make sure everything is ready. However, if you are unable to complete the setup following the steps above, or there is any other technical trouble hampering your Alexa experience, contact the experts. The Echo experts can give you the best advice to easily complete the setup and make sure that you have the best Alexa experience.