Echo Dot stopped working
Echo Dot is the most preferred choice of users when it comes to smart services. The device comes with different features and wonderful voice quality. Amazon Echo Dot is popular among the customers for the smart services it offers and the incredible music streaming experience it shares. However, issues like Echo Dot stopped working are quite common to occur. So, if you are also facing the same trouble with your device, this post can help you. Here, we are going to share the step by step guidelines that can help you to fix the Echo Dot stopped working problem. So, read on and follow the simple steps to troubleshoot the issue and continue with the smart Echo experience.
Echo Dot Not Responding. What To Do?
There could be a number of possible reasons due to which your Echo Dot may not respond to your voice commands. For example; your Echo Dot device may not be connected to the Wi-Fi network or and properly plugged in, or many more.
Below are the step-by-step guidelines that can help you to troubleshoot the problem:
Check the Device Connectivity to Power Source
Sometimes the problem arises because the device is not properly connected to its plug. Below are some simple guidelines you need to consider to fix the issue:
- Check the Echo Dot plug and make sure that the device is properly connected to the power outlet.
- In the next step, insert the USB and make sure that it is properly connected to the power port of your Echo device.
- Now, you need to hit the Power button to turn on the device.
Trouble With the Power Cord?
The damaged or broken power cord could also be the reason that your Echo not responding to your voice commands. Consider the following steps to fix the problem:
- Check the power cord and make sure that it is not broken or damaged from anywhere. If necessary, you can replace the power cord with a new one.
- Check and make sure that the power cord is properly connected to the power supply.
Far Distance From the Router Could Be The Reason
If your Echo Dot stopped working or not responding to the voice commands, then there are chances that you haven’t placed your device properly. Make sure that you have placed your device closer to the router and away from the noises so it should be able to listen and understand your voice commands.
Check the WiFi Connectivity
If your Echo Dot device is unable to connect to the WiFi, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the trouble. When your Echo device shows an orange ring light, it means it is struggling to connect to the WiFi. Here is what you need to do:
- Reboot the WiFi router and turn off the Echo Dot device. Turn on the device again.
- Move your device to some other place to connect it as there could be signal issues.
- Make sure that you enter the correct username and password to connect the device to the WiFi network.
We hope that after following these simple steps you would be able to troubleshoot the Echo Not Responding problem on your device. Remember one thing that Echo Dot only responds to the wake word, so do not forget to place the wake word before you command i.e Alexa. However, if you are still unable to troubleshoot the problem, contact the Echo Dot experts. The professionals can give you the best advice to fix the issue and make sure that you have the desired experience of using Echo Dot smart speakers.