Echo Input Setup
Echo Input is an Amazon Echo Dot variation having a microphone for receiving the voice commands. It eliminates the built-in speaker. If you want to hear the voice commands from Alexa and enjoy the benefits of streaming your favourite music, you need to complete the Echo Input Setup. You have to attach the Echo Input to the speaker or the other audio system. So, let’s proceed further and find how to complete the Echo Input Setup for your device. In this guide, we are going to share the step-by-step instructions to complete the setup.
How to Setup Alexa Echo Input for your Device?
- You need to plug-in the Echo Input to the Ac power with included power adapter.
- If you have not done it yet, you need to install the Alexa app and then open it on your smart smartphone device.
- In the Application menu, tap on the ‘Devices’ icon present on the bottom right corner. This will direct you to the ‘Devices’ menu.
- In the ‘Devices’ menu, tap on the ‘+’ icon, you can find the top-right corner of the screen. Choose the ‘Echo Input’ from the available list.
- Now, you need to connect Echo Input to the Wireless connection when prompts and wait until you get a confirmation that Echo Input is now connected.
- After this, select the connection method for Echo Input to connect it to your External speaker or home theatre.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button and start talking to Alexa.
- Your Echo Input Setup is now complete and you are all set to use the services.
In case, your Echo input is not responding or becomes slow, you can troubleshoot the problem by resetting it. For this, you need to Press and Hold the ‘Action’ button for about 30 seconds. Once you are done with the reset process, you need to perform the initial setup again for your Echo device. If you want any technical query related to the Echo Input Setup or reset process, we recommend you to refer the Echo Input User Manual.
The Last Words
Amazon Echo Input is the Echo Dot’s stripped-down version which needs the external speaker to the responses of Alexa or music. Echo Input is best paired with the smart audio systems and the powerful speakers which user can use anytime. Turn off the power saving, standby, sleep, and auto on/off feature so that your Alexa responds as per your preference. Echo Dot comes with built-in speaker, but if you want to connect it to some external speaker, you can do it easily with simple steps.
We hope that these simple guidelines can help you to complete the Echo Input Setup for your device. All the mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow, but if you still have a doubt or there is any other query, you can contact the Alexa experts and take their advice to troubleshoot the problem. The experts can give you the best advice and make sure you set up Echo Input without any hassle.