Echo Show not responding
Are you facing trouble because your Echo Show Not Responding to the voice commands? Well! This guide can help you, Here, we are going to share some simple troubleshooting solutions using which you can easily troubleshoot the Echo Show Not Responding error. So, let’s have a look at some possible fixes to troubleshoot the problem.
Troubleshoot Echo Show Not Responding To Voice Commands: Guidelines To Follow
Try implementing the following troubleshooting solutions to fix Echo Show Not Responding To Voice Commands problem.
Check the Microphone
If your Echo device is in good working condition but not responding to your voice commands, then you have to check whether the microphone is turned on or off. You can find the button located at the top of your device with Mic symbol. If your Microphone is turned off, you just need to press the button and give a voice command to Alexa. You can simply ask Alexa about the weather by saying Alexa, What is Weather update today?” If Echo Show not responding to your voice commands, proceed with the next troubleshooting solution to fix the problem.
Hard Reset Echo Show
You can also Hard Reset your Echo Show device to troubleshoot the device not responding to errors. Here are the steps to follow:
- Find the Reset button, you can find it at the base of your device and use the small pin or paperclip to press the Reset button.
- Once you press the button, you will see the Echo Show blue ring light is turning to the orange in a few seconds.
- Allow your Echo Show to turn off and then turn on the device. This will set your Echo show back to the defaults.
- After this, you can use the Alexa app and set up the Echo show again.
This solution troubleshoots the problem in most of the cases. But, if you are still unable to troubleshoot the issue and Echo Show Not Responding to Voice Command, proceed with the next troubleshooting step to fix the concern:
Enable Disable Alexa Privacy
Once you are done with the Amazon Echo Show Setup, there is a chance that your Echo Dot still does not respond to your voice commands. If this thing happens., you need to enable Alexa privacy. Here is the step by step instructions for this:
- Click on the Alexa button present at the end of the screen.
- This will Enable Alexa and if you tap on this button multiple times, Alexa will start listening to your voice commands.
- Now, talk to Alexa and check if Alexa is listening or not.
Hopefully, with the help of these simple steps, you would be able to troubleshoot Alexa Show Not Responding to the voice command problem on your device. But, if you are unable to do so, we recommend you to contact the Echo experts and get the professional assistance to fix this problem instantly. The team of professionals is available to help you around the clock, so you can contact them anytime you want as per your need or preference.