How to Reset Alexa Echo Plus?
If things go wrong with your Amazon Echo Plus, you may need to reset the device. If you want to know How to Reset Alexa Echo Plus, you can read this guide and follow the instructions to complete the process. Although, a factory reset should not be done too often. If your device is having some technical concerns, or if you want to give your device to someone else., you can factory reset it. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you to know how to reset Alexa Echo plus device. So, read on find the simple steps to complete the process.
Echo Plus Reset is the reset process that set your Echo device to its default factory settings. The operation will delete all the settings, applications, and data from your Echo plus device. Hard Reset is the most common process followed for repairing the malfunctioning and damage on your device before you sell it to someone else. This process will wipe all the information and data stored in your device, bypass the screen lock, and also restore the software to its factory state.
How To Reset Alexa Echo Plus?
If you want to proceed with the Echo Plus reset process, you can follow the below-mentioned guidelines to complete the reset process. Also, make sure that you have a stable and active internet connection while resetting your device.
For First-Generation Echo Plus Device:
- To Reset the First Generation Echo Plus device, you need to press the reset button present on the device.
- Press the reset button using a pen or paper clip and then release the button.
- Wait until the Ring light to turn off the on the Echo device again.
For Second-Generation Echo Plus Device:
- To Reset the Echo Plus second-generation device, press and hold the ‘Action’ button for about 30 seconds.
- Wait until the light ring turns off and on again.
Echo Star Plus Hard Reset: Steps To Follow
- First, you need to press the Power button on your Echo Plus device until the device turns off.
- After that, you need to press and hold the button ‘Volume Up + Power Rocker’ for a few seconds.
- After that release the buttons when you see the Boot Mode appearing on your screen.
- After this, navigate to the ‘Recovery Mode’ with the help ‘Volume Help’ button and after that press the Volume Down’ button for the confirmation.
- Now, you have to wait until the ‘No Command’ android robot image appears on your screen and then press the ‘Power’ button again.
- In the next step, you need to navigate to the ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ using the ‘Volume’ button and after that continue by pressing the ‘Power’ button.
- Tap on Yes for the confirmation.
- At last, when you see the ‘Reboot System Now’ appearing, you need to click on the ‘Power’ button for the confirmation.
- This is how to Hard Reset the Echo Plus device.
So, these are the simple steps that can help you with Echo Plus Reset process on your device. All the mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. Once you are done with the reset process, you can set up the device again using the Amazon account details or sell it to someone else. The mentioned steps will surely help you to reset the Echo device, but, if you are unable to do so, we suggest you contact the Echo experts and seek the professional advice to complete the task. The professionals will give you the best advice and make sure that nothing affects your Echo experience.