How to setup tp-link smart plug with Alexa?
TP-LINK smart plug can be used for different purposes like home security automation, energy monitoring, and controlling the home appliances. You can also improve the Network connectivity at home with the TP-Smart plug if you want. However, most of the users often have concern that how to set up a tp-link smart plug with Alexa. Well! If you have the same question, you can read this post and fi510nd your answer. Here, we are going to share the simple step by step guidelines that can help you to know how to set up a tp-link smart plug with Alexa. and use smart services.
Using Alexa, you can make your life simpler and better. You can give voice commands to Alexa in multiple languages and she will respond to you and do the task for you. Now, let’s proceed further and learn the process to Connect TP-Link Smart Plug to Alexa. Here we go:
Connect the TP-link Smart Plug to Alexa: Guidelines To Follow
- Open the Alexa app on your smartphone device.
- From the bottom right corner, go to the ‘Devices’ section.
- After this, you have to tap on the ‘+’ sign present in the top-right corner of the screen to connect the new device.
- Choose the ‘Add Device’ option from the pop-up appearing.
- Choose your Smart plug to Connect the TP-link Smart Plug to Alexa.
- Your Tp link smart plug must be set up in the app to proceed with the next step.
- Hit the Continue button.
- Click on ‘Enable to use’ for activating the TP-link skills for the Alexa app.
- A browser window will appear on your screen. Now you have to provide the details like Email and password for your Tp-link Kasa account and then you need to click on the ‘’Authorize’ option to link your device with the Alexa application.
- Once you are done with the process, tap on the ‘Done’ option to get back to the Alexa app.
- Now, tap on the ‘Discover Devices’ option and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Once the plug has been discovered, you need to click on the ‘Setup Device’ option.
- Click on the ‘Choose Group’ option.
- Select the room where the plug has been located and then click on the ‘Add Group’ option.
- Click on the ‘Done’ button to complete the setup of the Alexa app plugin.
Your TP-link smart plug setup with Alexa is now completed and you are all set to use the services. So, these are the simple steps that can help you to know how to setup tp-link smart plug with alexa. The guidelines are simple and easy to follow. However, if you still have a doubt or there is any other trouble hampering your Alexa experience, we recommend you contact the experts and seek professional advice to get the task done. The experts can give you the best advice and make sure that nothing compromises your experience with Tp-link smart plug and Alexa. So, get in touch with the experts and complete the task without any hassle.