Install the Alexa app
Amazon Alexa app is one of the smart and best voice assistant available for the users. When you install the Alexa app, it allows you to set up and manage a lot of things- like your Smart home devices, daily schedule, and a lot more. Alexa also likes you to connect with your family and friends. You can organize your to-do list, check the weather forecast details, get the latest news updates, and use many other awesome features Amazon Alexa app. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that will help you to install the Alexa app on your device. So, connect the Alexa app to your Amazon Echo device and enjoy using the smart services with yours.
Once you install the Alexa app, you can ask her many questions like:
- Alexa, what is the weather update?
- Alexa, Track my courier.
- Alexa, turn off the lights.
- Alexa, play my favourite song.
Amazon Alexa app is getting smarter with each passing day, and she always has something new to share with you. So get it installed for your Echo device now and enjoy the benefits of smart services.
How to install the Amazon Alexa app?
For the Amazon Alexa app install, you must have a compatible Windows 10 device and registered Amazon account. Amazon Alexa app is also available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac Android and iOS versions. Just make sure that your device is running on the latest version, this will help you to avoid the problems in the installation process.
Steps for the Amazon Alexa app setup
You can start with the Alexa app download on your device and then sign into it. Amazon Alexa app is available for free to download.
- To download the application, visit the Microsoft Store on your device. If you are downloading it on the Android or iOS platform, you can visit the supported App Store on your respective devices.
- Now, type Amazon Alexa app in the search bar.
- Select the application by clicking on it and start the downloading process.
- You can also complete the Alexa app setup, by downloading the Alexa app from alexa.amazon.com.
- Once you are done with the downloading process, follow the onscreen instructions and complete its installation.
- After this, you need to sign into the application. For that, use your Amazon account username and password.
- Once you are done with the process, wait for the light to turn on.
These are some simple instructions that can help you to complete the Alexa app setup for your Echo device.
When you connect your Amazon Echo device to the Alexa app, you can play music, send and receive messages, make voice calls, get weather updates and sports scores, and do a lot more other things just with your voice instructions.
Whenever you are using the Alexa app, the default wake word would be Alexa and Echo. You have to say this wake word every time while giving any command to the Alexa. Alexa responds to the wake word, so if you do not use it, you won’t be able to use the Alexa app.
For example- if you want to turn off your Smart TV, you can say- Alexa, turn off the TV.
The Bottom Line
Amazon Alexa app is an amazing smart voice assistant that can help you with the number of day to day tasks. With the above-mentioned instructions, you can install the Alexa app on your device and connect it to Amazon Echo speaker. After that, you are all set to execute any smart task you want.
So install the Alexa app now, and enjoy the smart services